I was called on 10/28/15 and told all components of my wall unit were in and to schedule a delivery date. I informed them I would be away and would call on 11/2 to schedule a date.When I called I was first told that I was called by mistake, then I wastold the sections on order were given to the next person in the Q and I would have to wait until 12/5 for delivery. The unit was finally delivered on 12/10. At that time the deliverymen were unable to set to set up the accent lights. They informed me that I would have to schedule a Tech to come with installers. After going to the store and being told they could not help me I would have to deal directly with service I became annoyed and the store manager being somewhat rude called for me. On 12/16 I received a call from Greg who informed me that he would be at my house between 12 and 2 pm.I have called customer service several times and they now inform me that I am scheduled for the 21st of December. this point I am waiting for a call from Coretta. I doubt it will come. This company falls down on customer service and Mr. Baer should know what is happening. If he would like to speak to me my email is v_cangiano@yahoo.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of zero customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of furniture. Baers Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Baers Furniture.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

kellyl

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about this issue with the delivery and customer service. We would like to help. Please email your contact information and customer number to klieberman@baers.com Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kelly

Baer's Furniture

Was planning to purchase from Baers, but after reading such awful reviews I will stay away from Baers!