We purchased two couches plus the warranty.Shortly after out cat scratched the couch, which was covered under warranty.

Uniter's sent the technician out and a few days later it was approved to be replaced. It has been over FOUR MONTHS and we have yet to hear from anyone. EVERY time I have had to reach out the them and have received the run around. Today I contacted Baer's customer service representative and they were less than helpful only to say well all we can do is send the couch rep an email and see what they say but we can't guarantee when the part will be in or when we will hear back.

We could have ordered a brand new couch and had it by now!

I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BAER'S AGAIN!!

Not only is a complete nightmare but the person you purchase the couch through falls off the face of the earth after you buy!If we ran out business like they do we would be out of business!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Baers Furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Baers Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Baers Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

Dear cat owner.I would have to say as a third party that you should be very happy that Baers entertains your complaint.

I'd say make your cats pay for you couch replacement or get rid of the little monsters.

How dare you.Shame.