Baers Furniture - Not Really Leather at Baer's Furniture

I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL.The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate.

The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a cloth-backed fabric. Baer's said the Italsofa company is out of business. I wonder why. They stated there is nothing they can do.

The order number was 10109240011 with a purchase date of 10/14/2009. I asked the salesman how long the leather would last. H stated, "The leather on these chairs will last longer than you or me." I was in my fifties.

The lady who took the complaint was not even interested in seeing photos or looking at the material that was sod as leather.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Chair
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #572549

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Baers Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 01, 2015 #1041983

Baers Furniture verified representative

On behalf of the entire team at Baer’s Furniture, we want to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please be assured the substandard aspect of the service provided is being addressed here in the office and corrective action will be taken.
Please visit:
So that we may begin our investigation. We apologize for this process, but it is necessary in order for us to organize our customer service inquiries to ensure we address them each in an orderly way. We look forward to speaking with you and addressing this matter.
Sincerely, Baer's Furniture Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.