I bought a table from bears.my salesman is out of town and I called the office to find out when my table would arrive as I had been waiting for a while and I knew it was soon.

the office staff said they didn't know and didn't offer to find out. I encouraged them to seek more info. then I called the manufacturer and they helped me figure my delivery date by my order date and store I ordered from. If it was that easy for me to find out when my table would arrive Im pretty sure the staff at Baers office could have found out.

the same thing is happening again with my special order love seat and sofa. I called 2 wks ago and they said my furniture would arrive 1-21. I called today and they have no idea and didn't offer to find out. I encouraged her to call Bernhardt and find out as to when my sofas would be here but she was not very receptive.

I find this extremely bad customer service when I am spending thousands of dollars at this store.

I need a leather recliner, two end tables and a coffee table and possibly a new dining table.I probably will go else where.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with sales staff and stated that there is a room for improvement of that know one will really help me but my sales man. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "with no one being able to give me arrival date of my furniture when they could call the manufacturer and find out." of bernhardt sofa. Baers Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bernhardt sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Baers Furniture.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

Understand your predicament.

kellyl

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about this delay with delivery and customer service. We would like to help. Please email your contact information and customer number to klieberman@baers.com

Sincerely,