2.9
Style and Design

After spending a lot of hard earned money for furniture at Baer's , including a sofa, love seat and chair.It was suggested by the salesman that we buy an extended warranty and have worry free furniture for five years.

It would cover all damage on the sofa for five years. After 2 years our natuzzi sofa lost it's resilience. When the warranty company came to inspect, we where told that resilience was not covered under the policy. We made numerous phone calls and sent e-mails to Baers.

Several tech men came to the house to inspect the sofa. Two of them said it needed new core cushions.

However, Baers would not fix the problem.The next time we go furniture shopping, for sure we will NOT purchase at Baers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Variety of styles of furniture.

I didn't like: Product quality and customer service.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

BaersFurniture1945
Baers Furniture Verified Representative

Hello

I like to start by apologizing for any kind of inconvenience, that may have occurred, and I would like to try to assist you in this matter.Please provide me with a little more info by emailing customer@baers.com.

I do know that loss of resiliency is not covered by the accidental protection plan but we can certainly look to help you in other ways.

Best Regards