910 US-1, North Palm Beach, FL 33408, USA
2.4
Style and Design

Purchased a mattress and foundation with the reassurance from my sales associate that it would be completely refundable if I was not happy and there were no other beds to my body's liking So I received my mattress and foundation 6/20, had a minor problem and when I got the sales associate on the phone with a complaint, her attitude toward me changed completely and insisted the fault was mine and not hers but that was resolved quickly.After 2 weeks I knew the bed was not for me since I have a crippled spine so I called the store to ask for a return and they said NO..I had to keep it for 3- days before I could return it ( not for a refund but a swap for another bed)..

After speaking to David Baer, he agreed to let me come in and pick out something else, get it delivered and pick up the mattress at that time and not before.I explained to him that I did not need any other furnishings other than a mattress and $4,000 is a lot of money that I need to purchase a different bed somewhere else.

Review about: Beautyrest Mattress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Sales people blaming you when there is a problem.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

How terrible for a store to do business this way. How have they stayed in business for so long and screw customers I would never shop there. There are so many furniture stores that will go over backwards for you except Baers isn't one of them

BaersFurniture1945
Baers Furniture Verified Representative

Mrs.Bialek

Thank you for speaking to us yesterday.

We were able to confirm the reselection ahead of the manufacturer's 30 day waiting policy.We are happy to help you select another mattress or any other merchandise, please come in to anyone of our 16 showrooms and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

to BaersFurniture1945 #1349276

Your offer for reselection is not what I expected from a reputable company Such as yours A full refund would work as that is what the sales woman told me