I ordered 2 club chairs and 2 love seats.I was told at the time - August 29, 2017 - that the items were IN STOCK and WOULD BE HELD FOR ME.

I made a downpayment with that guarantee. I requested delivery on October 10, 2017. I confirmed the delivery date with my salesperson, Stewart Peterson, on October 3, 2017. The morning of my delivery date, I called the store to get an approximate delivery time.

I was told there would be NO DELIVERY because they were waiting for the 2 chairs WHICH WERE NOT IN STOCK. When I explained that was not satisfactory and wanted my downpayment returned. no one could help me - not my salesperson and not customer service. I had to speak to the manager, Mark, who would not be in for two days.

I am totally disgusted that I was lied to and was expected to wait days until the manager returned before my downpayment could be credited back to me.I do not believe this is the way a reputable company should do business.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

BaersFurniture1945
Baers Furniture Verified Representative

I like to start by apologizing for any kind of inconvenience, that may have occurred, and I would like to try to assist you in this matter.Please provide me with a little more information by emailing customer@baers.com.

Looking forward to better assist you.

Best Regards