So far.NOT IMPRESSED.Or should I say.
DISGUSTED!!!!! Bought a sectional in June and the stitching come off the couch that same month. ( it happens) BUT TWICE????its a lemon. They suggested that we change couch all together.
Which we agreed.We walked the entire store and we didn't like any other sectionals,( by the way that one we bought was gone) We asked for our money back!!!AND THEY HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY. the only customer service you will deal with, is in south Florida. I have yet to have a manager from this store call me back. Now I have been dealing with BAERS for two weeks to get an answer from them.
Ridiculous,so called higher end store with customer service. NOT SO FAR. ALSO I am a firefighter. Not from another store.
I am a true customer.It's a real shame
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "When you put furniture on layaway the store is supposed to store it so I was paying on furniture that was no longer being manufactured and wasn't in storage this..."
- "I worked for Liberty Tax service in Palm Bay FL after taking their tax preparation course. After the course was completed, the franchise owner had mandatory training sessions for employees/future..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."