Baers Furniture - DISGUSTED

So far.NOT IMPRESSED.Or should I say.

DISGUSTED!!!!! Bought a sectional in June and the stitching come off the couch that same month. ( it happens) BUT TWICE????its a lemon. They suggested that we change couch all together.

Which we agreed.We walked the entire store and we didn't like any other sectionals,( by the way that one we bought was gone) We asked for our money back!!!AND THEY HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY. the only customer service you will deal with, is in south Florida. I have yet to have a manager from this store call me back. Now I have been dealing with BAERS for two weeks to get an answer from them.

Ridiculous,so called higher end store with customer service. NOT SO FAR. ALSO I am a firefighter. Not from another store.

I am a true customer.It's a real shame

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sectional Sofa
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #692522

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Baers Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 10 #1092139

Which couch did you purchase? Was it Natuzzi?

Dec 01, 2015 #1072356

I have the same couch and in 6 months my stitching came out too I'll never buy from them again

Oct 01, 2015 #1041740

Baers Furniture verified representative

We regret that your furniture purchase didn’t meet your expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution to resolve your issue for you.
Please visit:
So that we may begin our investigation into your issue. We will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future. Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. The best advertising for our business is word of mouth, so we hope to regain you as a satisfied customer!
Sincerely, Baer's Furniture Customer Service

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.