2.7
Style and Design

So far.NOT IMPRESSED.Or should I say.

DISGUSTED!!!!! Bought a sectional in June and the stitching come off the couch that same month. ( it happens) BUT TWICE????its a lemon. They suggested that we change couch all together.

Which we agreed.We walked the entire store and we didn't like any other sectionals,( by the way that one we bought was gone) We asked for our money back!!!AND THEY HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY. the only customer service you will deal with, is in south Florida. I have yet to have a manager from this store call me back. Now I have been dealing with BAERS for two weeks to get an answer from them.

Ridiculous,so called higher end store with customer service. NOT SO FAR. ALSO I am a firefighter. Not from another store.

I am a true customer.It's a real shame

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sectional sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Baers Furniture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sectional sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Baers Furniture.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

Which couch did you purchase? Was it Natuzzi?

I have the same couch and in 6 months my stitching came out too I'll never buy from them again

BMIELITE
Baers Furniture Verified Representative

Hi,

We regret that your furniture purchase didn’t meet your expectations.We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution to resolve your issue for you.

Please visit:

So that we may begin our investigation into your issue. We will further evaluate how we can prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.The best advertising for our business is word of mouth, so we hope to regain you as a satisfied customer!

Sincerely, Baer's Furniture Customer Service