2.9
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 11

Repair by maker

Original review posted by user Oct 06

We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016.However, we also have a home in MD, and were not in Ft Myers long enough to enjoy our new leather furniture.

We did return to Florida in June 2017 and noticed that when we sat on the sofa, it became very wrinkled. In contrast, the loveseat was fine. We visited the store and brought a photo of our sofa, looked at the Natuzzi sleeper floor model (looked far better than our wrinkled sofa), lodged our complaint and ended up contacting "customer service". Since we had to return north, we were unable to schedule a visit from the Natuzzzi service contractor until our return to FL last week.

She applied a hair dryer to the leather sofa and it smoothed it out. Unfortunately, as soon as we sat on the sofa, the wrinkles reappeared. This sofa is clearly defective and should be replaced. Specifically, the sofa cushions are defective.

David Baer told us that the sofa was designed that way and nothing could be done to replace it.

Totally unsatisfactory.DO NOT SHOP OR BUY HERE!

Review about: Natuzzi Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Salespersons.

I didn't like: Product quality and customer service.

Had an Experience with Baers Furniture?

Comments

BaersFurniture1945
Baers Furniture Verified Representative

Mr.Smith, Thank you for reaching out to us again.

We have been to your home and have advised you that this Natuzzi product requires minimal regulating. Please see the picture from when we were in your home on 9/22.

The product looks great when it is cared for appropriately.Thank you again, Baer’s”