Purchased a bed, 2 night stands and an armoire from Baers. This is all water under the bridge now as it was about 10 years ago. Items were delivered and set up in our bedroom. I was not there and my wife signed off on the furniture.
About 1 year after delivery we sold our house and was having the furniture moved. The mover was taking the bed apart when he asked, "Did you know your headboard is damaged?" When we looked at it we could see the medallion in the center was cracked. After moving it away from the wall we could see where it was cracked in the back and had been filled in with a ton of epoxy. The problem was the crack continued and came around to the front of the headboard.
I immediately took pictures and went to the store. We spoke to a customer service person at the counter who went to speak to the manager. The customer service person came back and told us that the manager said we should have discovered this earlier and nothing can be done now. The manager never come out to speak with us directly.
Needless to say we will never purchase from Baers again and have told as many people as we can to be very careful and inspect the product thoroughly when it's delivered for damage that has been repaired.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broyhill Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "purchased a good quality mattress from Mattress One in Ft.Myers. they couldnt give me a time when delivery would be, just it will be on Thursday sometime. when the truck..."
- "Bought what I thought was a cute pair of sandals. Left in box in closet & took out to wear this season. Fell apart. See photos..."
- "In a nut shell I was terminated while on vacation. The dealership owes me roughly 4000.00 and cut me a check for 233.00. The gm stated sorry you have charge..."